When using our services, we may collect certain personal information, such as your name, email address, phone number and other personal information. This information is used to provide you with services, communicate with you, and process your requests.
When you visit our website, we may collect automatic information such as your device’s IP address, browser type, operating system, referring pages, and the pages you browsed. This information is used to monitor the use of our site, to improve our services and for security purposes.
We may use the information we collect for the following purposes:
- To provide, maintain and improve our services.
- To respond to your requests and provide support.
- To comply with law or legal requests.
- To offer marketing and promotions by obtaining relevant permissions.
We do not share your personal information with third parties except in the following cases:
- Situations you allow.
- Sharing information with business partners and service providers who help us provide our services.
- Sharing information for purposes required by law or to comply with legal requests.
You have the right to control how we use your personal information. You have the right to update or delete your information at any time. You also have the right to refuse marketing communications or change your preferences.
We implement various security measures to protect your personal information. However, remember that data transmission over the Internet is not completely secure.
Changes and Updates